The models available are as follows:
in stock models usually ship within 24 hrs.
- #0 = In stock ready to ship
- #1 = In stock ready to ship
- #2 = In stock ready to ship
- #3 = In stock ready to ship
- #4 = In stock ready to ship
- #5 = In stock ready to ship
- #6 = In stock ready to ship
- #8 = Special Order Only
Things you should know about the various numbered models:
- #6 P.O.R.
- #10 P.O.R. This is the biggest fly press I offer. It weighs just under 1500 lbs.
Also, larger fly presses are accepted with a one third down payment at the time of order and the
remainder balance due when the fly press lands in the US. The #6 H frame weighs in at 825 lbs alone.
I have fly presses that go up to a number 10 double
sided fly press that weigh approximately 1,500 lbs. Please email me with any questions you may have on this
fantastic forging productivity machine.
- The #0 thru #5 models come with 2 die clips for the base to hold tooling or dies to the base.
- The #6 and #8 come with 4 hold down clamps.
- All models come with large round flywheel - No Ball weight style head bangers!
- The #0, #2, #3, #4, #5 presses come with 1 handle rod, #6, comes with 2 handle rods and #8 comes with 3 handle rods as standard equipment.
- The #4, #5 and #6 models are the single sided C frame.
- The #6 model is also available in a double sided H Frame. It is a very large and heavy machine weighing approximately 800 lbs. This is for heavy work where extra power is required.
- The #6 C frame and H frame models come with 4 die clips.